Thursday, April 02, 2015

THE ART OF CONNECTING - SCHOOL OF VISUAL ARTS - SPRING 2015


 
Our Spring semester SVA "Art of Connecting" class ended last night. When I got home I couldn't stop talking about it with Marisol. Then I checked my FB and read what's below, from VanOs whose connected and connecting spirit set the tone for a sublime 8-weeks with 10 remarkable individuals. Thank you VanOs et. all. Sincerely, José Angel Santana

 "This evening I had the last class in an 8-week series called “The Art of Connecting” at SVA. The class focuses on various active listening techniques with the goal of fostering mutual understanding, and is taught/guided/gifted by a truly beautiful individual by the name of José Angel Santana. It was an incredible ride of discoveries both internal and external. I will miss the depth of this experience, and the earnest, sharing presence of my classmates. The class is taught several times a year. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to improve the quality of their relationships with friends, family, coworkers, significant others, and strangers on the bus." - VanOs Felicia - SVA, "The Art of Connecting" Spring 2015

No comments: